Healthkart Iron + Folic Acid with Zinc, Vitamin C & Vitamin B12, 60 Veg Capsules (60)
Rs. 300 in stock
Iron deficiency is the most common nutritional deficiency worldwide and the leading cause of anemia (known as Iron deficiency anemia) in women. In case of Iron deficiency, the body can't produce enough hemoglobin for red blood cells which is essential for the transportation of oxygen to other...
When I take this eching my all body and back near the kidney I felt pain 3 or 4 time I start and stop same problem. So I stop it not safe for me
Verified PurchaseYess a very decent and good product. Very easy to swallow and the price is also less. The taste is good and capsules are easy to swallow. It has vitamins which are essential for your body and hence will protect your body. Highly recommended product
It is very usefull product which help you to keep yourself fit and healthy. It also help in weight gaining and no any side effects
Vitamin b12 capsule. My mother is taking since 3 months and her b12 levels have slowly started getting normal. Highly recommended
Very big capsules.Fast delivery by amazon.How effective, only time will tell
- Haemoglobin count: Inadequate Iron intake may deplete Iron stores which may affect the blood hemoglobin levels that carry oxygen throughout the body. Ferrous bisglycinate is an Iron supplement that may increase hemoglobin levels better than the conventionally used Iron salts. In addition, Zinc in combination with Iron may help increase hemoglobin levels better than Iron alone.
- Red blood cells (RBCs) count: A deficit in the total count of RBCs results in anemia. The human body requires folate and B12 in order to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia and its deficiency may impair RBCs multiplication.
- Better patient compliance: Ferrous bisglycinate is an Iron amino acid chelate that is claimed to have better patient compliance due to fewer gastrointestinal tract side effects compared to other conventional Iron supplements.
- Immunity: Vitamin C contributes to immune defence by supporting various cellular functions of the immune system. Its deficiency may result in impaired immunity and higher susceptibility to infections. In addition, Iron may also help improve immunity by inducing the multiplication of immune cells.
- Scientifically formulated: HK Iron + Folic Acid is scientifically formulated that is found to be safe and effective.