Sinew Nutrition Omega 3 Fish Oil 500mg (300 EPA & 200 DHA), 60 Softgels

Amazon
Deal Score0
Rs. 699 Rs. 799 GET DEAL
Deal Score0
Rs. 699 Rs. 799 GET DEAL

Sinew Nutrition Omega 3 Fish Oil 500mg (300 EPA & 200 DHA), 60 Softgels

★★★★★
Rs. 799
Rs. 699
 in stock
Amazon.in
as of September 5, 2020 9:43 pm

Sinew Nutrition Omega 3 Fish Oil uses only the purest & filtered fish oil to supply the key omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acids are considered “good” fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range. Sinew...

User reviews

The silica gel pack within the bottle got leaked. Now all the capsules are coated with a powder like substance. Don't know what to do.Edit: Though this product was not refundable, Amazon agreed to provide a new one at free of cost.
Fish oil is one of the most commonly consumed dietary supplements.It's rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are very important for your health.If you don't eat a lot of oily fish, taking a fish oil supplement could help you get enough omega-3 fatty acids.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Fish oil is the fat or oil that's extracted from fish tissue.It usually comes from oily fish such as herring, tuna, anchovies and mackerel. Yet sometimes it's produced from the livers of other fish, as is the case with cod liver oil.The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends eating 1–2 portions of fish per week. This is because the omega-3 fatty acids in fish provide many health benefits, including helping protect against a number of diseases.But if you don't eat 1–2 portions of fish per week, fish oil supplements can help you get enough omega-3s.Around 30% of fish oil is made up of omega-3s, while the remaining 70% is made up of other fats. Also, unprocessed fish oil contains some vitamin A and D.It's important to note that the types of omega-3s found in fish oil have greater health benefits than the omega-3s found in some plant sources.The main omega-3s in fish oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), while the omega-3 in plant sources is mainly alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).Although ALA is an important essential fatty acid, EPA and DHA have many more health benefits (1, 2).Another reason it's important to get enough omega-3s is because the Western diet has replaced a lot of omega-3s with other fats like omega-6s. This distorted ratio of fatty acids may contribute to a number of Western lifestyle diseases
Capsules are covered with White powder . It seems like silica gel pouch has leaked .. disappointed and cannot return the product.. total waste of money.. don’t buy ...amway is much more reliable
Guys dont bother waisting your money on this product...received it in a horrible condition..moreover they gave me a year old product..disappointed
After using it for just a week, can't give a complete review. But the packaging was okay, and the 500mg size is really easy to swallow. Previously I was taking a 1000mg capsule which was no doubt effective but painful to swallow. 500mg size is a more user friendly idea indeed, though you have to take 2 caps at a time.Will come again after 2 months to give a complete review.

View all reviews

Buy from Amazon get Sinew Nutrition Omega 3 Fish Oil 500mg (300 EPA & 200 DHA), 60 Softgels at the lowest price. Grab more deals & coupons from top online stores Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, etc.

.

Leave a reply

DiscountDunia
Logo