Best Deal

Healthvit Apple Cider Vinegar – 500 ml at Rs.149 – Amazon

Deal Score0
Rs. 199 Rs. 450 GET DEAL
Deal Score0
Rs. 199 Rs. 450 GET DEAL

Healthvit Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml - With Mother Vinegar, Raw, Unfiltered & Undiluted

Rs. 450
Rs. 199
 in stock
as of September 4, 2020 1:46 pm


Specialtyweight_watcher, unfiltered
Weight540 Grams
Volume500 Milliliters
Ingredient TypeVegetarian
Item Package Quantity1
ManufacturerWest Coast Pharmaceuticals Works Ltd
Customer Reviews3.8 out of 5 stars 462 customer reviews
Best Sellers Rank#15 in Health & Personal Care (See top 100) #1 in Health & Personal Care > Diet & Nutrition > Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements #2 in Grocery & Gourmet Foods > Cooking & Baking Supplies > Vinegars > Apple Cider
Date First Available1 January 2017

Benefits Of Healthvit Apple Cider Vinegar 500ml Natural & Pure With Goodness Of Mother Vinegar Naturally Fermented Himalayan Apple Juice with 5% Acidity Made with Himalayan Natural Apple Juice Naturally Fermented Best Quality Vinegar Rich in Natural Components. Benefits 1. Weight Management. 2....

User reviews

I have purchased this product earlier but this time what i have got is almost like just water, Mother Apple Cider Vinegar is just not there or its like 80% water and remaining 20% is Vinegar, I am not at all happy with the product and will not buy or recommend my family and friends to purchase it.
I'm a regular user of Apple cider vinegar. This time I tried your product through Amazon. Product is good and worth recommending
The content quality appears below level when bought in lighting deal, The packing is also different
Product is Super. Who want to reduce belly fat. Stay fit without any digestive problem. Excellent product at rock bottom price deal. I order 2 more for my dad.
Good for health and fresh product what I received. I am happy

View all reviews

Amazon offering Healthvit Apple Cider Vinegar – 500 ml at Discounted Price Rs.149.


Leave a reply