Dual SIM, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, Gravity sensor, Distance sensor, Luminance sensor, E-mail
Other camera features
Battery Power Rating
Phone Talk Time
Phone Standby Time (with data)
Whats in the box
Handset, Travel Charger, USB Cable, Battery (Built-in), Earphones, Protective Film, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card and Ejection Pin
It's been a week now.. using it.3GB RAM - justified - does not lag/hang.. Just to make sure.. i had 4gb of movies & 2gb of apps..games.. Still runs smooth10 GB space/memory - justified - I'm a casual user.. A bit of whatsapp.. Facebook.. candy crush. & a few family pics here & there.. Still enough space left..2500 MAH battery - justified - 0 to 95% charge in 60 minutes & another 15 minutes for the rest 5%Hence, a full charge in 75 minutes & lasts for one & a half days.. That's coolNice delicate Design & such a light weight phone.. Simply awesome & User Interface is good too..5.5 inch colored displayWhat else would you ask for at 6999?Coolpad.. I am your fan now & made sure a couple of my colleagues ordered it..I hope it will last for a couple of years..Guys it's the best in this price segment..
September 1, 2016
Coolpad Mega 2.5D DesignFor a budget device, the Coolpad Mega 2.5D impresses on the first glance. Despite the plastic casing, Coolpad has done quite well in the design and construction of the phone making it one of the best looking devices in its price segment.With the gold metal-colored finish and metal frame on the side, the Mega 2.5D doesn't look cheap in any way and despite sporting a plastic body, the matte finish on the back panel and slightly curved body gives it an unlikely elegance. Of course, as the name suggests, the highlight is the 2.5D curved glass on the front which adds to the overall style and gives it almost a premium look.One of the understated highlights of the Coolpad Mega 2.5D is its weight, or rather the lack thereof. At just about 140 grams, the smartphone feels really light once you hold it in your hand. Most 5.5-inch devices in the market easily weigh upwards of 150 grams.Coolpad Mega 2.5D HardwareOperating system Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with Cool UI 8.0Display 5.5-inch HD (720 x 1280)Processor MediaTek Quad-core 1GHz MT6735P processorRAM 3 GBInternal Storage 16GB, upgradable up to 32GB via a microSD cardBattery 2500mAhCamera 8MP primary camera | 8MP secondary cameraDimensions 153 x 76.8 x 7.9 mmWeight 143 gramsPowered by the 1GHz MediaTek MT67355P 64-bit quad-core chipset paired with Mali T720 GPU and 3GB RAM, the Coolpad Mega 2.5D does well on the specifications sheet – similar to other budget smartphones in the segment. In real world usage, the performance is just about average though. While it is decent enough to handle day-to-day tasks, there is a bit of lag here and there – sometimes while performing basic operations or switching between apps.Read more ›
September 1, 2016
I recommend everyone to try this phone. The Graphics r great and Looks r awesome.... It has a HUGE storage + Excellent battery. I just love this phone.....
August 28, 2016
GET THE BEST DEALS IN YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our news by email.
We DiscountDunia and team daily search and explore new and best deals so our users get benefited and buy products at lowest price on online shopping. These days online shopping is very vast we help our users to save their money as Well as time. We post coupons or offers which are 100% authenticate by DiscountDunia. Best Shopping Deals for categories such as Mobiles, Electronics, Computer and Accessories, Home and kitchen, Fashion and Clothing, Health and care, Food and Drinks, Baby Care, Footwear, are already available. We believe in quality not in quantity. It is very simple to buy any of these online shopping deals. Just click on "Get Deal" button, and you will be taken to the online shopping website that is selling that product.
These days there are thousands of website which offers same. As i said earlier whether it is Online Deals, Lowest Price, Discount Offers, Deals of the Day, Freebies Online Shopping India, Discountdunia authenticate them and yes quality Deals no spam nothing. We continuously adding more stores in our portal so you can get the best benefit and get exclusive Offers every time you visit Discountdunia.in. We hunt for best Flipkart Deals, Snapdeal offers, Amazon India deals, Jabong Discount coupons, Myntra Coupons, Paytm Coupons, Shopclues Offers and lots More We are affiliate marketers. In DiscountDunia we post various e-commerce stores offers or products. we never sells our product on DiscountDunia